Jurutrengkas

My photo
Menulis untuk memudahkan ingatan, biarpun tahu susah itu barulah 'hidup'.

Monday 15 March 2010

can’t fight the sunlight


That day
I saw lot of somebody want to be a 'sun'
Brings the shine and daylight to everybody
Draw the rainbow when the dark is gone
Create the smile on everybody face

But
I was not there
And always not there
I don't want to be a 'sun'
I just want to be a 'small-disposable-two-AA-powered-torchlight' on my mum's aging cupboard

Out of known world
I was anonymous.
And remain anonymous there
Until; the dark comes; and there is no other alternative; people (by force) will seek some lame light from me.


Of course, I will last no longer than that (Oh, credit for this made-in-china-AA-batteries)
But, before times come; I will always available; for a small strike of like; at least for somebody

That's all


Footnote:
I was, is and always be; there.

2 comments:

seroja jingga said...

hidup dengan gaya sendiri..adalah lebih baik..segalanye dalam sederhana..betul kan AJ

AJ Nismihan said...

sederhana itu sendiri satu hidup yang lebih sempurna bukan? sebab kita lebih redha dengan apa yang ada, dan itu sebenarnya satu kehidupan yang lebih bermakna bukan?