Jurutrengkas

My photo
Menulis untuk memudahkan ingatan, biarpun tahu susah itu barulah 'hidup'.

Saturday 27 February 2010

I learned something here


The day before yesterday. My wristwatch dial stagnant at no 3. That was at evening. A hot evening.

Wad 6C; Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun Ipoh.

Sat on the yellow chair provided by Hospital; there was one guy; a good looking Malay guy, sat beside me.

And the story is about him.

***

Kuiz Tion : your child Jaundis Neonatal too?
[good conversation start? No it is not. I should introduce my name and say 'salam' first. But then, people get use with this kind of ice-breaking. A simple is breaking. It is like saying 'today is pretty hot rite' to the girl standing beside you when only both of you waiting at bus stop. Trust me, at least the gurl will nod a bit; if she don't say 'ya'. An effective ice breaker rite!]

Unser : Yup.
[his answer; simple. By the way, I should not ask that to him, as this Ward 6c is designated for Jaundis Neonatal deceased. Stupid? I am not. I just being a common Malaysian who always ask 'Nak beli ikan ker?' when bump onto neighbor at wet market. Default Malaysian. Ops, maybe should said a default polite Malaysian J]

Kuiz Tion : which one?
Unser : there. Third from left. The one with my wife [like I know who is his wife!]
Kuiz Tion : oho. [pretending!]
Kuiz Tion : how bad it is? My daughther was 240 this noon and hike up to 280. Now admitted. Yours?
Unser : my daughter 270. Next reading will be this evening.
Kuiz Tion : make sure she exposed to phototheraphy exactly 4 hours. If not, Jaundis Neonatal will remain higher and then will be admitted to ward.
[norfaridahanum; please check my fact. I not a doc afterall]
Unser : Yup. I know that.

**silent pause**

Kuiz Tion : first child?
Unser : second.
Kuiz Tion : how old the first child?
Unser : [smiling] he was dead.
Kuiz Tion : [gulp]
Unser : she was 5-months old that time.
Kuiz Tion : Any specific chronic decease?
Unser : I can't recall any. She simply called by The Almighty the day after get injection from clinic. A monthly injection.
Kuiz Tion : [puzzle]
Unser : He got fever that morning, confirmed death on noon, then buried evening. There is no postmortem. I called them off.
Kuiz Tion : Sorry.
Unser : It is okay. I can't blamed them. It is Allah's call. I can't blame Allah rite. [he smiling]. It is fated.
Kuiz Tion : [impressed]
Unser : but my wife was fainted that day.

**silent pause again**

Unser : but then, Allah give me another. [smiling] the only thing is, she is gurl, the last one is boy. But I still thanks Allah for that


I say nothing after that.
I am thinking.

He prove me this; Allah will never test people more that their surviving ability.

Glad that Allah grant him so much of patient in heart.
In another view; I glad that he also accepts that Allah will always give rewards for every success trial.
Ya, the death was a trial for him; and he success with flying colours.
Can I be that tough if tested as such?

Footnote:
This is normal story. A normal life of Joe average.
Some people simply harder to beat than the rest. They are not born with that, of course!

[Jaundis Neonatal = demam kuning]

8 comments:

larasephia said...

human learned from another human.
its a nature of living life.
may baby sofia be in HIS blessings.

seroja jingga said...

yeah..ive learned alot AJ

norfaridahanum said...

AJ,how is Sofiatun Nur doing now?

Husna Hadzarami said...

you'll make a great dad AJ..
seriously i'm so happy for you :)

larasephia said...

Hello AJ

By now Chamber of Larasephia was now ashes of history.
I(accidentally) deleted it right after I posted the last entry 1 hour ago. Now I was too dumbfounded I didnt know should I cried or laugh. Tragic huh? hahaha

now be a doll and send me a few lines of condolence.

I might as well making a comeback someday. But until then, I'll keep coming and holla you.

Love,
Larasephia

i'msosupernotcool said...

he's a tough guy then..
i dont noe if i cant survive any of those..

all the things outside..
there's a story to be tell..
we just need someone to discover it..

agreed wif husna..
ull make a great dad aj..

AJ Nismihan said...

larasephia
ya, we are learning from each other. i believe, that the purpose of being unperfect human; to rely with others; to keep learning.
i wish my daughther within HIS blessing too.
thanks lara :)

seroja jingga
dugaan lelaki itu tidaklah sehebat mana, malah mungkin tidak sehebat dugaan untukmu, tapi bagi aku dan kita yang lain, itu sudah cukup untuk satu pengajaran, bukan?
dan sekelian kalinya, aku doakan semoga Allah merahmati mu dan berikan kekuatan pada insan yang memerlukan. Ameen

norfaridahanum
Alhamdulillah. She getting better.
dah discharge semalam.
hari pun dah kelihatan lebih bail.
syukur pada Allah.
dan terima kasih pada doa-doa kalian yang berpanjangan pada Allah.
Alhamdulillah.

Husna Hadzarami
doa aku pun begitu.
dan aku sendiri gembira.
dan harap gembira itu berpanjangan bila tahu rakan-rakan-sahabat ku yang lain juga dilimpahi dengan rahmat Allah pada jodoh dan rezeki mereka; husna dan sahabat ku yang lain di sini juga termasuk dalam lingkungan ini. Insya'Allah

Larasephia
Allah Maha Mengetahui
Menangis seketika, jika perlu
Tapi jangan berpanjangan
Aku tahu itu tak mematahkan hatimu begitu saja!
I believe your comeback will be great sis!
and I start waiting now :)
note: i give you no condolence sis.there is no death sis. this is just a new begining.you just dont know what the Great behind this. Only Allah Knows rite!


i'msosupernotcool
ya, we all part of some story too.
I, myself may not be that tough compare to you too!
but i keep of moving and learning.

for you, i know you can survive well. i may not survive as well as you did, if i face the same nighmare as you do; when you in standard one. i just dont have the S sing on my forehead, of course!

thanks for your compliment bro :)

norfaridahanum said...

alhamdulillah.
kalau sudah discharge,insyaAllah tiada apa yang perlu dirisaukan,cuma tanggungjawab menjaga Sofiatun Nur kini mutlak pada kalian berdua.

selamat berjaya!