Jurutrengkas

My photo
Menulis untuk memudahkan ingatan, biarpun tahu susah itu barulah 'hidup'.

Saturday 23 January 2010

The obstacle keep coming, and I just wondering when should I ’switch on’ my ‘hot temper’ default setting. Try my best to be patient, but every single detail in our life do have limit. I hope, my limit is not reachable by these so-called-tiny-minor-things! After all, I am normal people, who (is under pressure) tend to make mistake. We try out best to be perfect, but Allah knows what perfect best to us. It is simple, but we believe them complicated!


Selftitle.

7 comments:

laila said...

eh yg panjang itu title?
entrinya cuma one word?
huu apa nak buat
klu dah xtahan
lepaskan jela
:p

░♥si lampu neon♥░ said...

erm, ada pape yang aku leh bantu ker? taknak kongsi kat sini ke

i'msosupernotcool said...

dude,
mistake make us better..
nice trick..

btw refer to ur comment..
i do make an empty entry b4..
n everybody goes
wat? where? n etc..
haha..

Husna Hadzarami said...

ni boleh menang pertandingan tajuk terpanjang anjuran Oyah ni. hehe..

well, life is not that complicated dude. it was us who make it complicated..

norfaridahanum said...

haha!
aq pun br realize yg tuh tajuk je baru. adoyai! mengapakah?? perlu bantuan ke?

hans said...

ko marah dkt saper oit>

AJ Nismihan said...

hans
dengan keadaan.
tapi bila keadaan reda, aku mula marah dengan diri sendiri.
kita kan manusia saja. jadi aku mungkin orang yang bersalah itu.