Jurutrengkas

My photo
Menulis untuk memudahkan ingatan, biarpun tahu susah itu barulah 'hidup'.

Thursday 27 May 2010

self appointed observer

Perasan tak, yang entri lepas tu sebenarnya monotonous dengan beberapa entri yang pernah keluar dalam blog. Bosan bukan? Maaf lah; but that is the fact of life. You need thousand motivator just to give you some good foundation to stand; but it is because one stupid big-talker, you will be a loser the next day.

Blame game?
It is not; at least, from my perspective.

Am i try to be a motivator here?
Straight answer: No!

My word spit out here directly dedicated to my own life. For my own motivation and for my very own life.
Yup, I know few of my best blogger buddy here through their problem. Through the hard way. I may seems to be a good guy with a full armed strong; but actually i was on different field.

Me, myself is a self appointed observer.
I jump into any bad ship and try to be hero. Try to be the savior. Knight in shining armor.
But, in fact, I am super inferior.
I simply weak than anybody.
Thus, those inspire words is actually for me. And if it is applied to you too; consider them as accident. A good accident.

aiseh. a mumbling-isme is back. crap. cut these craps.

5 comments:

beautiful_rose said...

doakan y baik2............

AJ Nismihan said...

beautiful_rose
dan untuk doa itu, aku ucapkan terima kasih.
Ameen ya rabbal alamin
insya'Allah

Seroja Jingga said...

salam AJ
everything in here is a good things for me..harus hidup dlm berpesan pesan..aku tidak pernah lupa ini.

:)

i'msosupernotcool said...

being a hero nowaday wasnt worth a bill i guess..
but to try..
u deserve an ovation AJ..

best of lux..
n god bless..

AJ Nismihan said...

seroja jingga
manusia itu adalah sebaik-baik kejadian. maka, yang mana pada kita adalah yang terbaik dalam kejadian Maha Agong Allah, melaikan kita mendekati sifat kejadian binatang mahupun 'hamba' Allah yang lain.
dan aku sendiri hanya mampu berpesan-pesan; yang mana matlamat utama ku adalah berpesan pada diri aku sendiri.
dan untuk kamu, terima kasih kerana berkongsi pesan dengan aku di sini.

i'msosupernotcool
hero? it is not about trying to be one, but it is about survive myself and share them with other; so they can imitate mine, if ok; and stay way out from mine, it I am not ok.
and for the ovation, a big thanks to you bro!
you are my superhero too!