Jurutrengkas

My photo
Menulis untuk memudahkan ingatan, biarpun tahu susah itu barulah 'hidup'.

Thursday 31 December 2009

BE[a]ST FRI[sk-to-the-]END

Bestfriend.
How best someone can be?

Understood, we need others just to make up our life. No one life alone (cause you need your parent anyway). But there are some people who pretending (sorry cause I just can't find other word best to describe them, other than this harsh 'pretending') that they can survive alone. Just alone.

But that not my issue for today, bestfriend is.

Since I literally know what life means, I realised that I do attached to somebody. Someone who really close to me, until I decide to call him; my bestfriend. Then, the definition of bestfriend grows over time and being redefined to incorporate my updated first-hand experience. One main principal in friendship that always firm in my mind is; do accept him with your heart and don't expect too much!

A long journey of life has gone. 26 years had passed, and now I am here.

A perfect (friend) ship still got a long voyage to go. There are few stop on the journey. An emergency stop; to replace those tired (bored, mind-changed, being-difference) captain. Thanks for the experience. Thanks for the agony being back-stab; by then only I realised there is plain eyes drop behind my egoistic. Thanks for left me with broken trust. I do learn a lot. Learn from the hard way.

But I never stop my journey.
There is no complete broken relationship. I do have a great one(most of them are great by the way). A real great gift from God (Allah) in my life.

They pull me up from my fall, and teach me more than I should know. Only God (Allah) can repay them as I never had enough to do so. Not even for single minutes they spend to be a great friend.

Past tense. Then now move on. Life should ever move on, until God (Allah in my case) call me back, to report with my HQ. A guaranteed destination!

11 comments:

kasihkuamiera said...

aduhhh a friend is like a good bra
xder cth lain kew
adehhhhh~~~
apew2 pun kita mmg memerlukan tmn
xder saper yg mampu hidup tnpa tman2 kn

laila said...

yg dlm gambar bawah tu mcm xberapa good la
hahaha

btw thanks for following dan komen lg
sory lambat respon
gila2 punya malas

GhOsToNe said...

looking for someone dat can be my besh buddy!hmm..

~Cik S~ said...

i luv all my best frens..kawan dgn semua org akan buat kita belajar ragam org dan mengimprove diri kita sendiri..^o^ heppy new year fren

i'msosupernotcool said...

nice contooh tu..
haha..

i got lots of friends..
best one?
later..

░♥si lampu neon♥░ said...

Nak cari kawan pun susah, inikan pula kawan baik?


sebenarnya takada yang sempurna. mungkin aku je yang buruk sifat, so tak delah kawan yang mampu baik dengan aku . hehehe.

░♥si lampu neon♥░ said...

oh but anyway, i like the supportive bra!

AJ Nismihan said...

Kasihkuamiera
That is metaphor lah tuh . Look from my good point of view. Hehe (anyway, that picture is not mine [sorry for no credit ref] but I still like that metaphor

Noorlaila Mohamed Nor
I accept for being not so good, that show I am normal not-perfect guy, but I like :)
[about following – I do follow unique blog for me. Unique in my perspective. So do take compliment for having a great blog then :)]

GhOsToNe
Looking? The best word should be praying.
Normally we cant find the best for ourself, but Allah always do!
So, be normal in normal life and you will found your companion by nature. Trust me!

Cik S^o^
That’s great. I love that caption.
Differences between friends are default modes create by Allah. The difference should not bring chaos, but should bring you difference perspective of life. And that should turn your life awesome if you manage those (differences) well!

I’msosupernotcool
Yes, I do love that metaphor too! Ironically it is great rite!
Best?
Left the best for the last

░♥si lampu neon♥░
Like I said, don’t look for them, but let the God (Allah) bring them to us. Btw, your blogger are not your friend meh? Physical and age should not an obstacles in your friendship.
Nobody is perfect; as that should how perfect we are for being imperfect. But that not end point (and not a fullstop). Imperfectness then leads us to someone that can complement our weaknesses. Don’t you think how harmony the rule of life going by the way?
Anyway, orang giler tak cakap dia gile!

Husna Hadzarami said...

haha.. baru nak feel pasal bestfriend, tiba2 tgk contoh bwh tu.. duhh?? :P

a friend in need is a friend indeed, thats it :)

Bungakopi said...

sentimental gila bila berkata'good friends just like my supportive bra'?

xbleh disamakan dgn benda lain agaknya.

why bra? why not something else?

AJ Nismihan said...

Bungakopi
Sorry if my metaphor is so annoying.
To respect you (and other gurls) who take your time to read this blog, i'll change the picture for you all.
Sorry for being too ignorance with this sensitive issue.
regards