Jurutrengkas

My photo
Menulis untuk memudahkan ingatan, biarpun tahu susah itu barulah 'hidup'.

Wednesday 16 December 2009

there is something for us; at least



there is [empty] shelf on our life...
that [empty]-ness will always be there...

there is no such as [bored] place in this world,
but there are those people who successfully make that particular place [bored]

don't judge by estimation
everything have their math of life
do our calculation before make any complaint...
and in God (Allah is mine in this perspective) we believe, as only He (again, for me Allah) have the best calculation.
you have better? check your formula first...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I think polite post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.